Nam sed est et nunc ullamcorper commodo vitae in risus. Suspendisse ac est eget mi fringilla accumsan.Continue reading
Printers are not just printers anymore. They are smart machines that do quite a bit of productive work. Not only are they multi-functional and help with lots of work, but they actually help maximize your growth. Does your workplace lack modern, capable, current technology that is efficient in handling your workload? If so, the Konica Minolta bizhub C368 might be just what you need.
Our Top 7 Key Features Of Konica Minolta Bizhub c368
- Loaded with features and power packed with innovation, this printer gives you everything that matters. The 9-inch LCD is a big plus and is conveniently positioned for comfortable multi-touch operation. The bizhub C368 is very sophisticated while also being very easy to use.
- This machine is ready to connect right to the cloud to help you with your everyday tasks. This model lets you scan data from your smartphone or the operation panel and share it to the could. Your smartphone can work like a remote control and it lets you print any data in the cloud from your phone.
- Adding to the level of productivity expected, this machine can do a wide variety of finishing. This machine can staple, punch, tri-fold and much more.
- Color reversal for screen display and language changing and the display of soft numeric keypad when required, are some of the features that enhance the usability of this machine as well.
- Security is always at the forefront of concerns today. The bizhub C368 uses standard authentication, can limit user functions, us IC cards and even implement biometric authentication. These are just some of the potential higher level security functions of this Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 machine.
- This machine has a 36/36 ppm in color and in black & white.
- It has also reduced the environmental impact with its state-of-the-art technology. It ensures low energy consumption which not only saves energy but also your money.
Specifications of Konica Minolta Bizhub C368
|Type||Desktop full colour printer / Copier / Scanner|
|Colour support||Full colour|
|Copy resolution||Scan||Main: 600 dpi × Sub: 600 dpi|
|1,800 dpi (equivalent) × 600 dpi|
|Memory capacity (Std./Max.)||2 GB/4 GB|
|Original type||Sheets, Books, Objects|
|Max. original size||A3 (11″ × 17″)|
|Output size||Main unit: SRA3*1, A3 to A5, 12-1/4″ × 18″ (A3 wide (311.1 mm × 457.2 mm)), 11″ × 17″ to 8-1/2″ × 11″, 5-1/2″ × 8-1/2″, 8″ × 13″*2, 16K, 8K
Bypass Tray: SRA3, A3 to A5, B6*3, A6*3, 12″ × 18″ (A3 wide (311.1 mm × 457.2 mm)), 11″ × 17″ to 5-1/2″ × 8-1/2″, 8″ × 13″ *4, 16K, 8K, Postcard (A6 (4″ × 6″ Card)), Envelope*5, Label sheet, Tab paper, Banner paper (Width: 210 mm to 297 mm (8-1/4″ to 11-11/16″), Length: 457 mm to 1,200 mm (18″ to 47-1/4″))*6
|Image loss||Max. 4.2mm or less for top edge (5 mm for thin paper),
Max. 3.0mm or less for bottom edge,
Max. 3.0mm or less for right/left edges
*A loss of 4.2 mm each during printing.
(23°C, std. voltage)
* The time required to start printing when both the main power and sub-power switches are turned from OFF to ON.
|Colour/B&W: 20 sec. or less|
|* The time required to start printing when the main power switch is ON and the sub-power switch is turned from OFF to ON.||Colour/B&W: 20 sec. or less|
|Copy out time*8||Colour||6.9 sec. or less|
|B/W||5.3 sec. or less|
|Copy speed (Colour/B&W, A4)||36 ppm|
|Copy magnification||Fixed Same magnification||1: 1±0.5% or less|
|Scaling up||1: 1.154/1.224/1.414/2.000|
|Scaling down||1: 0.866/0.816/0.707/0.500|
|Zoom||25 to 400% (in 0.1% increments)|
|Lengthwise crosswise individual settings||25 to 400% (in 0.1% increments)|
|Tray 1||500 sheets (up to B4)|
|Tray 2||500 sheets (up to A3)|
|Multiple Bypass Tray||150 sheets (up to SRA3)|
|Max. paper capacity (80 g/m2)*9||6,650 sheets|
|Paper weight||Tray 1||52 to 256 g/m2|
|Multiple Bypass Tray||60 to 300 g/m2|
|Multiple copy||1 to 9,999 sheets|
|Auto duplex||Paper size||SRA3, A3 to A5, B6*3, A6*3,
12-1/4″ × 18″ (A3 wide (311.1 mm × 457.2 mm)), 11″ × 17″*3 to
5-1/2″ × 8-1/2″*3, 7-1/4″ × 10-1/2″, 8″ × 13″, 16K, 8K,
Postcard (A6 (4″ × 6″ Card))
|Paper weight||52 to 256 g/m2|
|Power requirements||AC220 to 240 V 8.0 A (50/60 Hz)|
|Max. power consumption||1.5 kW or less|
|Dimensions [W] × [D] × [H]||615 × 685 × 779 mm (24-3/16″ × 27-15/16″ × 30-11/16″)|
|Weight||Approx. 85 kg (187-3/8 lb)|
|Space requirements [W] × [D]*10||937 × 1,214 mm (36-7/8″ × 47-13/16″)|
Konica Minolta Bizhub C368 Drivers.
As we all know too well, a properly installed printer with the latest drivers for your OS is critical. Here are a few critical points to consider before you install a printer driver:
- Find the system type you have, like whether your operating system is a 32-bit or a 64-bit system.
- From the papers received at the time of purchase or lease of your Konica Minolta equipment, locate the product group, type and name. Same can be found on the front panel of the machine.
- Determining the printer language that your application requires will also help you in downloading the right driver. If not sure, you can easily download and install PCL6.
The link for the drivers for different operating systems is https://bit.ly/2nDpzJk
For more information and finding the price of Konica Minolta bizhub C368, feel free to contact us. At Milkman we are always delighted to help you.
Considered as one of the most important office equipment, copiers are really indispensable machines at work. Having the best piece doubles the efficiency and productivity. But when it comes to choosing the best one, there are a lot of options available all around.
What suits you the best may depend on a lot of parameters like energy efficiency, printing capacity, features available and of course budget. So today, we are bringing you the top 5 Laser printers than can not only print but perform a lot more than that for you.
1. Konica Minolta Bizhub 751
Suitable for mid-sized to large enterprises, this is a Laser jet printer with inbuilt functions of copy, scan, fax and email. Having a copy resolution of 1200dpi x 600dpi, memory capacity of 1 GB, it takes a warm-up time of 5mins or even less. Built with magnification feature of 25-400%, it has high definition polymerized toner and gradation of 256. It has standard paper capacity of 3600 sheets and maximum of 7600 sheets. With a copy speed of 35 cpm (A3) and 75 cpm(A4) and print speed of 75ppm(A4), it just takes 2.9 seconds to deliver first copy/print.
2. Konica Minolta Bizhub C652
This laser printer from Konica Minolta is a multi-functional printer, available with all the features to copy, scan, fax and email. It has a print resolution of 1800×600 dpi and scan resolution of 600x600dpi. It takes a warm up time of 45 secs or less and can print first copy in 5.5 secs or less for colored and 3.8 secs or less for black & white prints. Having a paper capacity of 3500 +150sheets in multiple bypass trays, it has auto-duplex feature which saves your paper. Serving to enterprise level requirements, it renders a duty cycle of 250,000 monthly.
3. Canon Laser Class 710 Fax
It is a monochrome digital multi-functional printer manufactured by Canon. With a standard memory of 8 MB and Max supported memory of 40 MB, it has an operational power consumption of 980 watts. Featuring a transmission speed of 3 second per page, it has a duty cycle of 20,000 impressions per month. It supports remote user interface and device management utilities. Supporting full dual access and optional dual line kit for double faxing capability which means you can send two faxes or send and receive fax at same time.
4. HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725 Series
With 100-sheet automatic document feeder and Intuitive 8-inch pivoting colored touchscreen control panel,it also has FutureSmart firmware scan preview. It comes with Hardware integration pocket (HIP) for solution integration and has Easy-access USB port to save and print files directly. Featuring an in-line stapler with 500-sheet output bin, it has built-in automatic two-sided printing. Two 250-sheet input trays, one supporting up to legal and one supporting up to ledger/A3 size sheets makes it to have 3,500-sheet high-capacity feeder and stand for a 4,100-sheet. With total input capacity of 9250-sheet output bin 10 Side door allows convenient access to the all-in-one HP print cartridge. An additional 100-sheet multipurpose tray 1 supports a wide variety of paper sizes and types. It has a processor of 800 MHz, standard memory of 1 GB and two internal USB Host ports (for connecting third-party devices) and a lot more.
5. Oki MB760+/MB770+ MFP Series
This is a laser printer which combines high-quality output and four-in-one functionality of Print, Scan, Copy and fax. Loaded with features like speed, reliability and ease of use—this MFP delivers high value that have a footprint small enough to fit into your mid-sized work environment. It has 1.2 GHz processor and prints first page in just 5 seconds. Carrying a memory of 2 GB standard/max memory and 160 GB secure hard disk drive, standard, it also has 1 Gigabit Ethernet and high-speed USB connectivity. With a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, Duplex (2-sided) printing and copying standard, it can perform at a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Available with RADF 100-sheet duplex reversing and easy-to-use 9″ Color touch-screen control panel, it includes alphanumeric keypad and function buttons as well. Compatible with Apple AirPrint mobile printing app, this MFP has Smart Extendable Platform for integration with web-based applications.
If you find one matching to your requirements, please feel free to contact us. At Milkman Toner Company, we are always delighted to help you.