When you have the right set of office equipment your routine work becomes a breeze and gives you more time to focus on your core operations. A photocopier (or copier simply) is one such piece of equipment that can make your employees’ day productive and well organized. Having the right brand of photocopier only increase the sense of security thanks to its international repute, solid build quality and reliable post sales support. In case you see a deluge of copier brands and don’t know which one is better than the other, then this article is just for you. Today we bring to you the top 5 copier brands that are ruling the roost currently. Go on and take your pick.
- Konica Minolta – With a stronghold in digital imaging and camera films, the company has also branched out to photo processing equipment, fax machines, photocopiers and laser equipment.
- Kyocera – The company is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, and is diversified into industrial ceramics, office equipment, document management systems and telecommunications systems.
- Ricoh – The Japanese giant is a multinational digital imaging and electronics company. Its product manufacture footprint spans cameras and office equipment such as multifunction printers (MFPs), scanners, fax machines, SaaS document management solutions such as Document Mall and document solutions like Print & Share along with Global Scan. With almost 108,000 employees worldwide, it has attained leadership position as the largest copier manufacturer in the world.
- Xerox – Its popularity has seen the brand name being used for copier duplication process. The multinational document management corporation is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut. It is associated with a long list of inventions through its Palo Alto Research Center, and includes desktop computing that was later given to Apple and Microsoft. In the world of digital imaging it produces printers, digital production printing press machines and MFPs.
- Canon – This brand has been a long time favorite amongst B2B users as well as home users. In addition to getting the top spot for photocopier it also tops the charts for printers and digital imaging. Headquartered in Melville, New York, it produces an array of products such as cameras, printers, scanners, medical equipment, and MFPs.
Which of these brands of copier are you using in your office? Tell us what you are using.